Goal: To support community-based inter-racial healing initiatives that promote racial justice and create structures for members of the community to engage in practices that lead to sustainable, positive race relations among the members of the community.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Established community agencies, organizations or municipalities
- Developing grassroots organizations
- Communities that require “critical care” as a result of a racial uprising
What will you receive?
- Racial Equity Assessment of the organization and goal setting for racial equity transformation
- Training in the Internationally – acclaimed Protocol for Courageous Conversations About Race
- Train the Trainer seminars and support so the organization can be empowered to sustain the work
Where does the work take place?
- Onsite in your community
- Online training for the train the trainer seminars
- Online support along with other organizations engaged in racial equity