Goal: To provide youth and adults with the skills to promote inter-racial healing as they learn to sustain productive conversations about race and lead equity transformation efforts in their communities, schools and workplaces.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Youth age 15 to 20 who are interested in developing their racial equity leadership skills
- Adults age 21 and over who are interested in leading racial healing efforts
What will you receive?
- Individual Racial Equity Assessment of the goal setting for racial healing transformation
- Training in the Internationally acclaimed Protocol for Courageous Conversations About Race
- Train the Trainer seminars and support so the organization can be empowered to sustain the work
- Individual Facilitation Coaching and program development mentoring
Where does the work take place?
- Onsite in your community
- Online training for the train the trainer seminars
- Online support along with other individuals engaged in racial equity transformation